Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drovr by Huston Lake today... Not an inch of open water.

I got $5 says its at least 75% open by Monday morning... First taker gets my $$.

BTW, to collect on the bet, you gotta meet me at the lake on Tuesday and bring a can of corn or a loaf of white bread for some carp fishing in the open water.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Drovr by Huston Lake today... Not an inch of open water.

I got $5 says its at least 75% open by Monday morning... First taker gets my $$.

BTW, to collect on the bet, you gotta meet me at the lake on Tuesday and bring a can of corn or a loaf of white bread for some carp fishing in the open water.
With the wind blowing like it is this morning and all the warm days...... Ice is going to go fast everywhere down here.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Well I still have the AquaVu camera sitting here waiting on ya for your experiment along with your spring bobbers!!! Get to it!!! :madgrin:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ice on Vanderbilt never recovered from the last melt, Tony. After this last cold snap, I went out there to check it out... It never returned to "safe" status. Spud bar busted through 3 inches of honeycombed ice like it was going through a giant Dorito.

BUT.... I am selling one of my valuable collectible pieces of historic computer gear so I can buy a Fish Hunter raft... Once I'm floating, I'll take you up on that AquaVu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts