Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Boise St. can beat any team in college! It's a shame that NCAA Football is run by the money hungry giant called BCS. They should be ashamed! Exploiting college kids for the mighty dollar. Well if the Broncos do it again this year along with TCU the BCS will eventually have to allow WAC teams in! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Jim

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
It's too bad they don't play a tougher schedule. It's hard to figure out how good they really are.

But if Oregon State finishes this comeback it will all be moot anyway. >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Tubejig said:
WHEN THEY'RE AT HOME!!!! Get some normal turf guys really! That crap hurts my eyes!! :mad:
Could be worse...could be ugly orange...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
It's too bad Arkansas gave away that game to Alabama yesterday. An Arkansas win would have helped to throw everything into chaos at the end of the year.

At least Texas did its part. >:D Too bad it was against Slick Rick's boys.... :-[

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
sswan said:
Pulling against them? Understand...
Nope, watched with clinical detachment, wondering how they would do week in and week out in a better schedule.
They play the schedule the are given. They always come up on the right side. They have played 2 top 25 teams so far this season. Including a stomping on the #10 Hokies away from the Blue Field. Last season the beat The Ducks at #14, and TCU ranked #3. They have played in something like 6 BCS bowls, and have lost only one. Including a win against #10 Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. Guess why the don't play more ranked opponents out of conference? The other teams don't want to play the Broncos. My point is the Blue Field might be somewhat of a gimmick, but they continue to win on the road as well. I think it is only fair to give the Broncos a chance to win the whole thing. That would settle a large debate!

Jim

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
I think it is only fair to give the Broncos a chance to win the whole thing. That would settle a large debate!
No, it wouldn't, because they continue to play all those WAC cupcakes in the conference part of the schedule. It ain't the SEC, the Big 10, or the Big XII even. I'm not saying they aren't number 1, just that it's hard to tell how good they really are given their schedule.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
baetisrun1 said:
I think it is only fair to give the Broncos a chance to win the whole thing. That would settle a large debate!
No, it wouldn't, because they continue to play all those WAC cupcakes in the conference part of the schedule. It ain't the SEC, the Big 10, or the Big XII even. I'm not saying they aren't number 1, just that it's hard to tell how good they really are given their schedule.
That is why the whole thing could be settled if the BCS would just allow them to play for the title! The couldn't play any worse than The Ohio State! Speaking of cupcakes, let's just look at yesterday's games
Wisconsin vs. Austin Peay
Michigan St. vs. Northern Colorado
Michigan vs. Bowling Green
Iowa vs. Ball st.
Penn St. vs. Temple
Ohio St. vs. East Michigan
Nebraska vs. South Dakota State
Florida vs. Kentucky
Do you see a trend? The big 10 is probably the most over rated conference out there! Boise St. could and have beaten any and all the big 10 programs. Again if the were given the chance.

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Wow figured they would be the Devils for sure...dont let the Bugeaters from Stinking Lincoln see that!!!...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts