Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night the wife asked me to come out and get some boxes because we are moving she opens the trunk I'm standing ther as it opens I see a new strikemaster 2000 box.I said nice joke honey she said no love you and you deserve it. Too cool !!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Cool story -- looks like you've got a good one! I'm sure you will do a similar nice gesture for her later on...

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Thats awesome!! And she picked out a good one too... If my wife bought me any fishing gear it would prob be the crappy stuff LOL.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Right on!!!! Gota love your wife she the one who lets you go fishing.... :-*

·
Registered
688 Posts
A..... She really does love you

B..... She figured out how to spend more time in a quiet house

C..... She figured out how to spend more time with her boyfriend

Just kidding !!

·
Registered
969 Posts
redneckjames said:
Last night the wife asked me to come out and get some boxes because we are moving she opens the trunk I'm standing ther as it opens I see a new strikemaster 2000 box.I said nice joke honey she said no love you and you deserve it. Too cool !!
Your wife rocks. My wife set me up this season as well with a auger and a vexilar.

Good wives for the WIN!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think she felt sorry for me when I had to drill 6 hole right off the batt with a hand auger up at gm with family. That was a bi!ch 6" soild ice and 6 holes just to start. I was done for the day after that. Her boyfriend must fish too because thats all she does too, not so much icefishing as me. Still boyfriend or not really cool not going to throw this one back for awhile.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Not sure if she knows what she got her self into, my wife would never encourage my habit like that. Maybe she's just tired of having you around and this is part of her plan to keep you away all weekend long. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts