Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have an 07 G3 Eagle 175 (17.5ft), (a Yamaha company, same parent as Skeeter) with a 90hp Yamaha 4stroke. 2 Finders, two large storage compartments, rod locker, 55lb thrust minn kota, 27gal live well, 21 gal fuel tank, two bank onboard charger, cranking and trolling motor battery less than a year old, trailer with detachable tongue.
Boat is in good shape, gets awesome gas mileage, runs around 43mph GPS on P-lo with 2 people and light gear.
If your interested let me know... Is garaged right now and I am in Iraq. But can have someone show it to you if your serious. Pics are from the day before I left in Oct. Also have a spare trolling motor for it that needs a new shaft. Its a 24v minn kota 65lb thrust. Needs a new shaft though and you would need to add an additional battery to the back (is already set up for it though).
The four stroke is awesome, extremely reliable, quiet, GREAT on gas, and awesome hole shot. Stands up and planes out almost instantly!
If your seriously interested pm me and we can exchange info.

More info here:
http://www.iboats.com/G3_Boats_175_eagle/nb/mo48178-y2007

·
Registered
374 Posts
swimbait said:
Those Eagles are awesome. I love aluminum boats.

that picture with the giant kid behind the garage is scary.
Hahha yeah he might as well be that size sometimes!! Leaves a wake of destruction behind him sometimes!
Yeah is a great boat for sure. Love it, just plan on upgrading next year so might as well sell it now... someone can use it more than I can for the next year!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I have been it the David's G3 an it is a very nice boat. I own basically the same boat with a sixty on it and it has been a great boat over the years.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 2004 Tracker targa 17wt W/ a 90 HP mercury

Boat has full windshield, 2 lives wells, 2 bait wells, 65# minkota bow mout Trolling motor
The motor is a 2 stroke oil injection 90hp merc ELPTO
Depth finder is a lowerance LMS 335c with external GPS puck
The boat has been garage sice i purchased it in april of 2005. Only exceptions are days when we stayed at the lake cabin or weekend fishign trips
There is also an onboard 3 bank battery charger...

Boat is a walleye fishermans dream
Looking for Best offer...

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/boa/2166196862.html

PM with any other questions

Esox

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a 86 Lund Mr. Pike with a 50hp Mercury, Minnkota trolling motor and Lowarnce depth finder. the trailer has new tires, whole package for $2500, its a classic. not sure how to get pictuers on this site,but if you are interested send me a pm, will send pictures.
Arnie

·
Registered
77 Posts
18' Pelican square stern canoe, 40# thrust Minn Kota trolling motor (used twice), big battery (used twice), charger (bought with motor), and deluxe seat with swivel and base, extra base. Oars, seat cushions and extras included. Original seat is here and can be switched back in minutes. With a 40#er it really scoots in the water and the large battery gives lots of time on the water. $550

1 - 13 of 13 Posts