Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im downsizing my life and in the market for a cheap SUV ($2k -$3500). cash for clunkers combined with the economy ruined everything and the only ones in my price range on craigslist have over 150k miles and are a wreck. heres what im looking for. if any of you have one of these as your hunting toy or an extra vehicle and are in the need of quick cash let me know. i want less than 130k miles on all of them, and all running needing no/minor repairs and all should be 4X4 (gotta be able to go camping in it ;D ). i know its a long shot, but im looking for a good deal, and hoping cash is a motivator for someone needing cash fast.

88-95 pathfinder
88-91 montero
92-97 nissan hardbody pickup truck
88-89 4 runner or 90-94 toyota pickup (i know these two are a long shot due to toyota owners retarted elitist mindsets)
92-98 wrangler (33" tires and 6cyl only)
or let me know what you have (send pics). pictures may be able to talk me into a new make and model i havent previously considered.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I have a 97 4runner with 190,000 miles on it. I would be willing to trade for an aspen condo, property with a fishing lake on it, 20,000 cash and a russian bride.

I should also add if I do sell or trade my 4runner there will be a contract that the new owner must sign. Agreeing to never put the plaster bull balls under the suv. Never ever ever ever put a nike swoosh sticker on the back window, and a northface fleece will be worn at all times while operating the vehicle.

If your interested please email me at
[email protected]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Haha, this thread is win ;D if you want a cheap suv, since you think the economy is going to crash, get a blazer. But if the dollar value crashes, make sure it runs off fish oil. And dont sell your fishing gear, your going to need that to power your vehicle. And if you get a skunk on the lake, your definitely not getting home. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
albow said:
Consider an Isuzu Rodeo. Good solid 4x4 SUVs, should be plenty in your price range. ;)
rodeo's are great vehicles. they are built on a "truck" frame and are tough... not a very smooth ride because of that... but they will climb a tree.

·
Registered
43 Posts
my neighbor has a 2001 kia sportage 4 wheel drive excellent shape with 130,000 miles she is asking $3200 call her @ 970 667-9594 it might be on craigslist

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jig head said:
my neighbor has a 2001 kia sportage 4 wheel drive excellent shape with 130,000 miles she is asking $3200 call her @ 970 667-9594 it might be on craigslist
wow thank you, ill check it out tomorrow if the pathfinder im looking at doesnt work out.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
deal of the century ;D going to look at...well ill update this tomorrow after i buy it. dont want any of you offering the guy more before i have a chance to look at it O0

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so just got back from buying an 88 pathfinder with 58K ORIGINAL MILES! it was an old guys hunting truck that he only used once a year on his trips. he died and his wife is selling everything. they also had a 99 4runner they bought new with only 7k miles! she's keeping that one though. there still are some deals out there! just gotta get lucky i guess

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
FPF said:
so just got back from buying an 88 pathfinder with 58K ORIGINAL MILES! it was an old guys hunting truck that he only used once a year on his trips. he died and his wife is selling everything. they also had a 99 4runner they bought new with only 7k miles! she's keeping that one though. there still are some deals out there! just gotta get lucky i guess
Nice man! Glad it worked out for ya.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts