Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Arvada and want someone to fish with. I am 43 with a 14ft Sea Nymph all set up and ready to go (trolling motor, gas motor, fish finder, etc.) I am disabled but I can still get around. I am disabled due to my health. I am new to boating but not to fishing but I have not been able to fish much in the last few years. I am currently tagged for Standley lake but I would like to try State lakes like Boyd, Cherry creek, Chattfield, etc. I am available to fish whenever so let me know.

Thanks
Jerry

·
Registered
25 Posts
I moved out here about a year ago and spend most of the time fishing alone. I've taken the wife a few times but she's just not that into it, she's more concerned if we'll have a cell phone signal at the lake we're at than fishing so she can read...

I live in Littleton and I'm available most evenings and weekends if you want a fishing buddy.

Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am new to Colorado and wanting to get more engaged with fishing. I am actually heading out to Standely this eveing with my kids and a buddy in his canoe.

If you are ever looking for a tag-a-long, let me know. I will come and try to rip some lips with you if I can!

I haven't ever owned my own boat but both of my brothers in Texas have boats so I have plenty of First Mate experience haha.

Message me for my phone number if you are interested!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jaysonstuart, I know the feeling. I would rather fish than just about anything else. I can go anytime you want. If you don't mind fishing Standley we can take my boat out. I will PM you with my number if that works for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RossCravens Thank you for the reply. I am definately interested in going to Standley anytime. I will PM you my number and we can get together.

Thanks
Jerry

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am up for some fishing. I have a 12' boat as well. No gas motor, only elec. I am available some week days. I have been out on Lagerman, Union, and Arvada. Let me know if you have an open spot.

Richard

·
Registered
902 Posts
Stanley has a two week quartine period after taking the boat out of their approved boats lot.they are trying to change it to three week quarantine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
lvrider Standley made me go through a 35 day quarantine this year and I was told by the ranger that that if I went somewhere else it was another 35 days. He might have been wrong but I know the first round was 35 days. Last year it was only 2 weeks they told me but it changed. Please let me know who to talk to if it is 2 weeks because I have the receipt/ticket they gave me showing the dates. My boat is a 14ft with an 18hp motor so I go in on a day pass not a yearly nor do I store my boat there.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Its 35 days. Once you get it tagged there, as long as you don't break the tag, you go back whenever, then they untag it when you launch and re-tag when you leave. Its also good until next season. I've got a Standley boat 4 sale, had it tagged 3 or 4 years ago, its only used at that lake and I never have any wait period or anything. The 35 days is for a boat that hasn't been Standley inspected. It doesn't have o be stored there, if its over 20hp, you have to apply for the lottery to buy a $850 pass. Less than 20 is a day pass, no lottery. If you want to buy a Standley boat, I got one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
andyrm66, That's what I was told as well. Thank you for clarifying that for us. I thought I might have received the wrong information from what the other post said.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I work in Wheat Ridge at I-70 and Ward. I work Tues-Fri and am down to fish in the evenings those days. Mondays are my fish adventure days and try to fish every Monday. Weekends are hit or miss, sometimes I'm fishing, sometimes I'm with the wife. Send me a PM if you want to get together. :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
lvrider Standley made me go through a 35 day quarantine this year and I was told by the ranger that that if I went somewhere else it was another 35 days. He might have been wrong but I know the first round was 35 days. Last year it was only 2 weeks they told me but it changed. Please let me know who to talk to if it is 2 weeks because I have the receipt/ticket they gave me showing the dates. My boat is a 14ft with an 18hp motor so I go in on a day pass not a yearly nor do I store my boat there.
This is 100% correct. Has nothing to do with storing your boat there. It's a tag/untagged procedure. Once you go through the 35 days, your golden as long as you don't break the tag/seal. Their lake page has all the info. All the Rangers are very aware of the rules out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.