Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Arvada and want someone to fish with. I am 43 with a 14ft Sea Nymph all set up and ready to go (trolling motor, gas motor, fish finder, etc.) I am disabled but I can still get around. I am disabled due to my health. I am new to boating but not to fishing but I have not been able to fish much in the last few years. I am currently tagged for Standley lake but I would like to try State lakes like Boyd, Cherry creek, Chattfield, etc. I am available to fish whenever so let me know.

Thanks
Jerry

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Jaysonstuart, I know the feeling. I would rather fish than just about anything else. I can go anytime you want. If you don't mind fishing Standley we can take my boat out. I will PM you with my number if that works for you.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RossCravens Thank you for the reply. I am definately interested in going to Standley anytime. I will PM you my number and we can get together.

Thanks
Jerry

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
lvrider Standley made me go through a 35 day quarantine this year and I was told by the ranger that that if I went somewhere else it was another 35 days. He might have been wrong but I know the first round was 35 days. Last year it was only 2 weeks they told me but it changed. Please let me know who to talk to if it is 2 weeks because I have the receipt/ticket they gave me showing the dates. My boat is a 14ft with an 18hp motor so I go in on a day pass not a yearly nor do I store my boat there.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
andyrm66, That's what I was told as well. Thank you for clarifying that for us. I thought I might have received the wrong information from what the other post said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.