Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my PE exam in three weeks and I'm going crazy with this nice weather. I'd love to blow of a study day but I'm totally in cram time now. Ugh, I can't wait to get this test over!

On top of this, I haven't sat at the vice in months, so my test will be follow up with cram time on the vice.

S

·
0 Posts
Dude - each time you pass a stream or pond on your way to and from home/work/school.... just stop for a lil bit and chuck a line !

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silent_Light said:
Dude - each time you pass a stream or pond on your way to and from home/work/school.... just stop for a lil bit and chuck a line !
Well school has been done for many years now, should of done this PE stuff earlier, but oh well. Also it's not like I live a mile away from Waterton, but who knows how that lower water is fishing. I've never really had much luck down there.

The only problem with stopping for a bit, it always turns into a few hours and I have to pass this test. I'm at the point in my career and it's affecting promotions and what not because I don't have it. Test is on April 8th, I'll be out fishing on the 9th.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Man, I'm so glad I don't have to take the PE to do well in my field. Good luck on that!

I'll be another devil on your shoulder and say "hey man, everyone needs a study break. it helps you retain the stuff you've just studied" >:D

I'm with ya though, haven't fished much lately at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts