Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the moratorium on thinking before you post went out the window...hopefully the mods just asked Donald for banning on the offenders...tolerance just gets you repeat offenders...I have seen the light...should of listened to Donald and had a short fuse like him and just pursued banning...screw it...if they dont care why should Donald?...

Thanks to whichever mod took out the trash...

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Re: I saw the mods had 2 pull a couple of threads that went off & were full of crap

to many people take the slightest joke to heart today, u say the wrong thing in any slighest way and they wanna fight. i never really liked off topic but i had to chime in.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Re: I saw the mods had 2 pull a couple of threads that went off & were full of c

To be fair, the ridiculous PMs were hilarious. Where do they come up with that stuff?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Re: I saw the mods had 2 pull a couple of threads that went off & were full of crap

Threads that went off in off topic......nah....

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

GrumpieGills said:
i had to chime in.
lol just so innocent

·
Registered
6,422 Posts

Bring Zmoderation Nation back and have him be more like Terry Tate around this place, register anothing URL ZColoradoZisherman.com......

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

I found the cheap humor in the post last night also!

·
Banned
1,157 Posts

Benson said:
off topic cannot be seen by the general public, u have to register to be able to view it. :)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

lucky7 said:
ElPasoCounty said:
ZFavre!
Although I think he is a great QB give me Ovey's vomit dealie here...sorry only have eyes for a few QBs in this league...Brady, Vick, Rivers, Rodgers and of course...the Hobie creation...

S

·
0 Posts

GrumpieGills said:
Benson said:
off topic cannot be seen by the general public, u have to register to be able to view it. :)
Yep, and as you in particular seem to not get...... even kids register and read. Not everyone on here or who reads Off Topic is into the pics you post nor all the garbage that gets posted.

Like Zman said.... its like babysitting a bunch of toddlers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts