Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
So today there is a small group of us who are going to have a really good day, or a really bad day. Im just throwing it out there now, I do not expect the Raiders to win with Jason Campbell starting. He just does not produce offense. So on that note, please keep the beating up of us Raider fans to a minimum lol

Good Luck!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Well it looks like Orton took watched Cutler play today...he hit the Raider is stride...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
zman said:
Well it looks like Orton took watched Cutler play today...he hit the Raider is stride...
Geez, this could be a long afternoon..... :p

Does Tom Cable look like an escapee from Supermax or what?? ::)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Not even I could have expected 21-0

GO RAIDERS!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Hopefully the Raiders dont forget the have to play the final 53 minutes...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I dont suppose since this a Bronco home game on the network if it gets really out of hand they will switch to the Charger Pats game?!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
At least the quarter ended before the Raiders scored...on pace for 96-0...at least they probably will hold them under a 100!...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
zman said:
Yeah, I'm thinkin' 12-4.
I dont think the raiders can score 124!
I bleed silver and black and I didn't think we could score 31!!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
so this year cutler has no line, last year what was it? the year before it was ? and the previous year what was the problem?. face it cutler is a sub 500 quarterback and the only thing he does well is whine.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
littlemac said:
so this year cutler has no line, last year what was it? the year before it was ? and the previous year what was the problem?. face it cutler is a sub 500 quarterback and the only thing he does well is whine.
X2 The Broncos got the better end of that trade by far!

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bruce Gillis said:
human cannonball said:
26/40-281-1-4

I'll admit it....ONE of the picks probably wasn't his fault. :D
He has no line, Jackass, he's way better then anything we have. The guy has been sacked close to 30 times already. You're like a sissy sitting in a bar talking about how horrible your ex was but still talk about her every chance you get. He is a good QB and McDumbass kicked of his brilliant career here with that bonehead move......and continues to show why I hate the kak sucker!

For whom the bell tolls.........
He has a good arm but he makes bad decisions constantly. If he was that great an athlete he'd find a way to get mobile and make some throws instead of just tossing it up off his back foot.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
He has been worse since the concussion...I didnt think he had a brain to concuss (sp?).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts