Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People here are afraid of becoming like them......they fear the opposite!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700074941/French-protests-take-violent-turn.html?s_cid=rss-14

"Unions claim the move would erode France's near-sacred tradition of generous social benefits — including long vacations, contracts that make it hard for employers to lay off workers and a state-subsidized health care system — in favor of "American-style capitalism."

I'm all for it! I want longer vacations and 247 different kinds of government regulated cheese!

I really need to find a French girl to marry and get citizenship! Vive la Resistance!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
human cannonball said:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700074941/French-protests-take-violent-turn.html?s_cid=rss-14

"Unions claim the move would erode France's near-sacred tradition of generous social benefits — including long vacations, contracts that make it hard for employers to lay off workers and a state-subsidized health care system — in favor of "American-style capitalism."

I'm all for it! I want longer vacations and 247 different kinds of government regulated cheese!

I really need to find a French girl to marry and get citizenship! Vive la Resistance!!!!! ;D
You don't need any french girl, you need any chick in the EU. Membership by a state in the EU means you can travel and live and work throughout any other country in the European Union and enjoy all those benefits.

Considering that I think you bat from the "other side of the plate" and that they tolerate that there, I think you could find a dude and be fine.

Viva La Resistance!

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slimer said:
human cannonball said:

You don't need any french girl, you need any chick in the EU. Membership by a state in the EU means you can travel and live and work throughout any other country in the European Union and enjoy all those benefits.

Considering that I think you bat from the "other side of the plate" and that they tolerate that there, I think you could find a dude and be fine.

Viva La Resistance!

Gay? I wish it was that easy!

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
human cannonball said:
Slimer said:
human cannonball said:

Viva La Resistance!

Gay? I wish it was that easy!
Looks like a young Zman...But straight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts