Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slimer said:
I saw in a movie one time that the Broncos won the afc west after being 2-6. You should rent it. It's called "The World According to Hobie".
Why rent the movie? I can read it in installments right here. :D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Slimer said:
Deuceu72 said:
Nascar or Fishing? said:
Only part that sucks about it is that one of them actually has to loose....
They have to loose what??? oh I get it...........LOSE! ;D
rut roh, the teacher was busted.
Haha! Yea, Wigglestheworm just busted me on another post. ;D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Ehh.. Im not so excited about our next game. Namdi sprained his ankle last week. Even if we can stop their run game, I got a bad feeling of the over the top game. We take a lot of PI penalties, it could be pretty ugly.

Chiefs 5-2
Raiders 4-4
Chargers 3-5
Broncos 2-6

Thats kinda pretty lol

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Juststarting said:
Ehh.. Im not so excited about our next game. Namdi sprained his ankle last week. Even if we can stop their run game, I got a bad feeling of the over the top game. We take a lot of PI penalties, it could be pretty ugly.

Chiefs 5-2
Raiders 4-4
Chargers 3-5
Broncos 2-6

Thats kinda pretty lol
Not so pretty ------->>>>

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
Juststarting said:

Chiefs 5-2
Raiders 4-4
Chargers 3-5
Broncos 2-6

Thats kinda pretty lol
they are probably worried that you will attend the game and eat them out of hotdogs and beer brats.

It looks like if I want any hot dogs or beer brats Im gonna have to go to Oakland.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
HAHAHAH now the only thing we need is a VOMIT! picture from Oyey to make it picture perfect.

Anyone care to be the one to start talking about a fat guy beat down BBQ? Ill attend and ill even chip in for the kiddie pool and KY....but someone else has to bring the video camera :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
HAHAHAH now the only thing we need is a VOMIT! picture from Oyey to make it picture perfect.

Anyone care to be the one to start talking about a fat guy beat down BBQ? Ill attend and ill even chip in for the kiddie pool and KY....but someone else has to bring the video camera :D :D :D
I don't have a pic of it, but I just puked in my mouth... :-X

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:

I don't have a pic of it, but I just puked in my mouth... :-X
You are giving him photoshop ideas ya dummy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts