Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
I am heading up there Saturday. I will taking my oldest son and a friend from denver who is a newbie. I have heard ice Dowdy should be iced over. If not i may make the drive to John. I like Dowdy for first trip and fishing easy and for trip it makes for a fun time.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods
Grizz

· Registered
82 Posts
I am still planning on my Saturday trip to Dowdy I will see you guys up there. Gonna be cold and Windy no matter where you go fellas be prepared for the weather!

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!

Grizz

· Registered
82 Posts
lol
Sounds like a little ice fishing showdown at Dowdy Saturday! Looking forward to the trip My son who is 12 has restrung all the poles got the clothes ready and has been checking the weather forcast every two hours. Dont know who is more excited Him or Me!
I drive a Green Expedition and usually fish between the boat ramp and the big boulders.
Gonna make a trip to the sportsman tomorrow just to make sure they dont have anything i cant live without this season lol.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!
Grizz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.