Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ICE FISHING SEMINAR
Description: Please join us for an informational Ice Fishing seminar for the up-coming season. Find out what the hottest and newest lures for the year and how to use these new lures. Find out what our locals and experts believe will be the hottest lakes for quantity and quality this winter.
Date: November 11th, Saturday
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tel./Email: 970-461-5000
[email protected]
Store Link: Loveland
O0 O0

ICE FISHING BASICS
Description: Join us for an informational seminar for the basics in ice fishing. Beginner to advanced you can come out of this with some new techniques and tactics for the fun and excitement of this years ice fishing season.
Date: December 2nd, Saturday
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tel./Email: 970-461-5000
[email protected]
Store Link: Loveland
*Updated October 16

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
September 17, 2006 - December 10, 2006
Ice Fishing Weekend Dec. 9th & 10th
Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World will host their 2nd annual Ice Fishing Weekend on December 9-10. Some of the best Ice Fisherman in Colorado will come together to host a series of workshops on Ice Fishing. From Lake Trout to Perch come learn all the ins and outs about Ice Fishing, where to go and how to do it!

There will also be a "Ice Fishing Contest" for Kids and Adults in our Bass Pro Shops Ice Fishing Pond. Prizes will be awarded to the division winners. The Ice Fishing Contest runs from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday December 9th & 10th.

More information to follow in the next few weeks along with the seminar Schedule.

November 4, 2006
Get Ready for Ice Fishing !!!
On Saturday at 4:00 pm Outdoor Worlds fishing team will be hosting a workshop on "Getting Ready for Ice Fishing". We will take a look at ice fishing equipment including Ice huts, Ice augers, Rods, Reels, Safety equipment and Ice Wear. We will discuss what the equipment's uses are and how they can make your experience more enjoyable and successful. We will also discuss in detail what you need to do to prepare for the first Ice fishing trips of the season.

November 11, 2006
Getting Ready for Ice Fishing
On Saturday at 4:00 pm Outdoor Worlds fishing team will be hosting a workshop on "Getting Ready for Ice Fishing". We will take a look at ice fishing equipment including Ice huts, Ice augers, Rods, Reels, Safety equipment and Ice Wear. We will discuss what the equipment's uses are and how they can make your experience more enjoyable and successful. We will also discuss in detail what you need to do to prepare for the first Ice fishing trips of the season.

December 2, 2006
Getting Ready for Ice Fishing

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thanks for the post, ADURAN. Does this mean that Sportsmans Warehouse might have a decent ice fishing section this year?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
kastmisser said:
Thanks for the post, ADURAN. Does this mean that Sportsmans Warehouse might have a decent ice fishing section this year?
By decent what are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The sportsmans in the springs had a pretty good selection of ice jigs and spoons... the problem I notice is they stick to only a couple brands of ice equipment, I'd like to see some more options too. But I would say they have a decent selection as it is.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
The only one that I have been to is the one at I-25 and 84th. Hard to believe that a store with such a great selection of warm water lures would carry so few ice lures. I go to High Country Bass-n-Shop at Sheridan and Mississippi. 10 times the selection.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
the sportsmans in aurora last year had a pretty good selection, they had way more than gander mtn and lots more useable stuff than bass pro shops.IMO  i went to BPS in jan to see what they had for ice fishing, what a waste of time.

·
Registered
16,692 Posts
By the time those seminars are given ::), I'll be ice fishin for 2 weeks already.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
By the time those seminars are given ::), I'll be ice fishin for 2 weeks already.
Only 2?

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
By the time those seminars are given , I'll be ice fishin for 2 weeks already
Does that time include painting your garage floor whiteish blue and sitting in your ice shed and practicing...you have big magnetic trout in a coffe can that you huddle over dont you?...admit it...I know Jamie does...the hard core ice guys you gotta love'em... ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts