Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, has anyone caught a carp ice fishing? Not that I want to or feel the need to, but I routinely ice fish lakes that have a lot of carp in them and to the best of my knowledge have never had one on. At the fishing powerball tournament I noticed a few people using carp bait,only none of them said they had caught a carp through the ice.

Suckers are a different story. Anyone caught a carp through the ice hole?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just curious, has anyone caught a carp ice fishing? Not that I want to or feel the need to, but I routinely ice fish lakes that have a lot of carp in them and to the best of my knowledge have never had one on. At the fishing powerball tournament I noticed a few people using carp bait,only none of them said they had caught a carp through the ice.

Suckers are a different story. Anyone caught a carp through the ice hole?
i seen some walleye guys catch them fishing for eyes. sometimes they get aggressive and hit artificials.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Riverunner caught a very nice one this year while bass fishing. The Vine of that is legendary! I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Got 1 at Prewitt on a silver bouyant. Got 2 at Glendo on a kasty and a jiggin rap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts