Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife got me a new pair of Baffin's for a very late birthday gift so the boots she bought me last year need gone. They were only worn one time, still new.
They are Muck Arctic Sports size 9 men's, rated to -40. These sell for $159.99 at Murdoch's where we got them. $100.00
http://www.murdochs.com/shop/muck-boots-arctic-sport-boot/
PM me if interested.

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Size 9???

You sound so much bigger on the internet!:D
yeah, big feet are a waste of skin and bone so when I was young I asked the good Lord as I grow up if he would move all that extra to a place I can use it more effectively....BOOM!!! :thumb: If I knew it was possible I would of had him move the ear lobes also since they are a waste!! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
lol pistol grip ears...rack and earing steering for nordic women with vice grip hands...hear tony say let go of my ears i know my business!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
or was it fuselage boy...I am so old get so confused...lolololololol

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL...you need help!

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just glad slayer didn't ***** about my price!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
I'm just glad slayer didn't ***** about my price!
kindler gentler mikey...he's been slaying eyes...its the only thing on his radar...hopefully before the bite dies or he will be in your ish...those are great boots...I have a pair of them...warm, as water proof as boots get...and I have the big feet malady...you know what they say...big feet big boots...mucks weigh nothing...none of that steel shank crap...like wearing helium on your feet...can walk forever in them...they would of probably already sold if you didnt have delusional grandpa sized hands for feet...

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these boots are unisex so they will fit your ladies also!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
yep they are a bargain...if they were in the bargain section at bass pro or cabelas they would last about 2 minutes b4 selling at that price...

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD. THX Mark, great meeting you! Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts