Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Ice fishing buddies

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  3109elvis 
G
#1 ·
Thank you, Reg. I would love to ''HOOK UP" with some of you guys to go Ice fishing,more than happy to split the cost of gas,fees e.t.c. I got the stuff to stay warm,don't worry!!but I don't have any equipment at all.I do have an underwater camera,if that helps, it's brand new I just got it on EBAY,two months ago,really cool.
I live in Ft.Collins,again I would like to"HOOK UP''and learn about Icefishing and to whom,how is willing to teach me,I split the cost.
Thank's
Gunter Romeo

#5 ·
Gunter,
Since you told my wife to throw me in the water at Gateway Mtn. Park, I already feel like I know you. I am also going to Chambers on Sunday (my wife also, probably). You can pick up an inexpensive ice rod/reel combo at Jax before then, or take a quick trip down to Sportsman's in Loveland.

#6 ·
Me and Johnny O planning to be at Chambers with you guys on Sunday. I have extra gear and any guy who is cool enough to call himself Elvis is welcome to borrow a rod/reel, ice jigs, etc. I figure on looking for Cut's waist-orange hand warmer, and will find the rest of you in the vicinity.

G
#8 ·
Hatchmaster said:
Elvis is that underwater camera the yellow one I see all over ebay for 50-80 dollars?
Yes it is a yellow one,but it was much more than 50-80$,go to the underwater camara ''ITEM # 7201126226'' from " cyber tigger'',sold it to me.
It is exactly the same one. I'm not associate,with the seller at all ,he sold me a great product,fast delivery,great stuff.
Just wish I would have waited a little longer it woul have saved me some$$$$$$.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.