Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went Icefishing for the first time by myself all new equ.got'em for X-mas from my wife.went up to Dowdy and it was great,just great landed five stockers, one brown,catch and relase I did.
Dose anyone now the condition up at Estes Lake,Pinewood or Flatiron,near Carter Lake??? what about Chambers or Douglas Lake???Boyd, Lake Loveland, Lone Tree any save Ice ???
thank's.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Drove by Loveland yesterday and it is about 60% open water. The rest looked pretty thin. Wasn't fishing so I really didn't get a close look.

·
Registered
688 Posts
If you get any info on lontree lonhagler carter let me know they are only a couple of minutes from me.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
3109elvis said:
I went Icefishing for the first time by myself all new equ.got'em for X-mas from my wife.went up to Dowdy and it was great,just great landed five stockers, one brown,catch and relase I did.
Dose anyone now the condition up at Estes Lake,Pinewood or Flatiron,near Carter Lake??? what about Chambers or Douglas Lake???Boyd, Lake Loveland, Lone Tree any save Ice ???
thank's.
Calm down Elvis,  The good Ice will return............... :)

But in the mean time, head to the hills. Its been cooler and the ice is in good shape.

Dan

·
Registered
82 Posts
Elvis gonna hit Lake John Monday you are welcome to come along. If you dont want to hit John im up for Parvin Dowdy or and other lakes let me know.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!
Grizz

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grizz3767 said:
Elvis gonna hit Lake John Monday you are welcome to come along.  If you dont want to hit John im up for Parvin Dowdy or and other lakes let me know.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!
Grizz
Grizz, I'm plannig going to Parvin tomorrow mornig if you want to come allong let me now,and we hook up this time.
And you now what's funny I have a cat her name is ''BAILY'' but her nickname is "GRIZZ''ER BEAR"she looks like one too,one tough cat. again PM me if you want to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts