Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It as an epic time out in Wyoming for our last ice fishing trip. A lot of big bows caught and they were pretty! Here is the video and pics of our trip!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like Boysen.
Yea, I'm going everywhere man. Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas. More great places to fish with no crowds, still fish colorado but it's nice to get away. :D

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Yup, WY,NM,KS, MORE BIGGER FISH LESS SMALLER CROWDS.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Great video of some really nice trout and that walleye looked like a nice size eater. Did you stay in Thermopolis and hit the hot springs?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great video of some really nice trout and that walleye looked like a nice size eater. Did you stay in Thermopolis and hit the hot springs?
Unfortunately I didn't, but when i go with my girlfriend I MUST. The fishing from Shoshonee to Thermapolis is some of the best in America, so I will go back and fly fish and spend time in the springs.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
looked like a fun couple of days AJ. Learned the hard way, years ago about forgetting sunscreen @ Granby, never-again ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looked like a fun couple of days AJ. Learned the hard way, years ago about forgetting sunscreen @ Granby, never-again ;)
Yea i'm going to start wearing nothing but masks even with sunscreen. The sun and snow are double the trouble.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts