Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's not going to be long now. What are you planning for the season?
I want to hit new lakes and areas of lakes that I've never been to and also want to try to find decent spots to catch crappie and bluegill.

·
P I K E
10,332 Posts
Get my sleds fixed and tuned so I can actually use them this year, so I don't have to climb up that damn hill of death! LOL!

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
I'm already bored and winters not even here yet.

Though my son was just asking me about ice fishing last night.
Maybe I'll switch over to the "dark side" for a day or 2 this winter to make him happy.
Just pick a day with little to no wind and it'll be a blast. Cold windy is no fun at all.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Just pick a day with little to no wind and it'll be a blast. Cold windy is no fun at all.
Good point on the wind...

Back in the UP of Michigan we used to just drive our vehicle out on the ice, spud holes around the vehicle and sit in there with the heat on... Do they let you drive your vehicle out onto the ice (when thick enough) many places around here?

·
P I K E
10,332 Posts
NO REELZ...do not try to drive out on Cherry Creek!!! Illegal and not safe at all, make Tommy do it first before you try just for fun!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.