Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am trying to plan a trip for my boyfriends birthday. We just moved to CO and would love to try ice fishing. I would like to rent a fish house with heat, a bed/bunk and predrilled holes. I have researched this quite a bit and can find these types of setups in ND, and MN but I cant find any in Colorado. If anyone is aware of where I can find a rental like this in Colorado I would appreciate any information. Thank you all in advance!

Erin

·
Registered
740 Posts
That is a good suggestion. In Colorado shantys and huts must be removed every day with a couple of very rare exceptions. What Dakota suggests would provide the best possible experience and there are some good guides for both Granby Lake and Bule Mesa Reservoir.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Or rent a yurt and do some snowshoeing.
I was in the search for an idea. There will be my old man's birthday soon. This one looks perfect. Thanks. I'm thinking about one more option, though. My old man didn't have his traditional summer vacation this year. I want to rent a jet and take him to some warm country. I've already found private jet rentals and I know how much it costs. I guess I will ask my mom about what will he like more - winter fishing or tropical vacation in January. I actually don't know the right answer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts