Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out I am being transferred to Georgia. I have and am selling a complete set up hardly used. Hand auger, ladles, 2 rod reels ( 1 Mitchell, 1 Berkeley ugly stick) both in great condition, a storage bag for the rods, and a sled. I also have assorted jigs, lures and hooks. I need to sell quickly all of this for 100 dollars. Sorry no hut, I'll even include a minnow bucket and 5 gallon bucket with a very comfy lid to sit on. I need this to be gone by Nov. Don't let this pass you by if you bought this individually, which I did, you will pay way over 100 dollars. Please leave contact info. Buy this cheap from me and you'll have more money for the hut.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Ooops missed the first $100...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
The cheapest of hand augers are what 60 or 70 bucks?...60 on reeds...ice sleds are 35-40 bucks thats a 100 right there...

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Well Z guess I'm just a bargain hunter. Farm and Fleet and Glen's have smoking deals on ice gear. Seen a few weeks ago the Clam blue ice suit for $179.
In the end the stuff is worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My apologies fisher people. I regret to inform you the sled is gone ( the wife) here are the details. Strikemaster Mora auger. (blue) Mitchell 1110 G reel graphite Mitchell rod G24 ML. Shakespeare Pro Am 125 on an ugly stick made for ice fishing. St Croix Rod reel case for ice fishing with pockets. 5 gallon bucket. Plastic and metal ladles. Blue rod holders that are designed to sit on the ice. Assorted jigs, hooks, bobers and such with a case. I'm sure I'll find some other odds and ends. After researching pricing I was off. I am asking $60.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts