Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I'm selling a complete package of items. I will not seel individual pieces so please don't ask. This package is all you need to make your ice fishing dreams come true.

Package includes the following:

-Strikemaster 10" auger with honda 4 stroke...very little use
-Vexilar FL0-18 Pro Pack 2 with new spare battery, case etc..
-Strikemaster 8" hand auger
-Eskimo Quick Fish 3 ice shelter, used 6 times
-Sled-Wildnerness with 6 rod holders 26" wx 13"Dx 58" L
-6 poles with reels
-spud bar
-baffin size 10 ice fishing boots
-2 sets of ice cleats-over the sole boot type (about $50 per pair)
-Ice armor bibs and coat XL-coat is a little ragged but is warm, bibs are good
-ice pick safety-worn around neck
-ice stool
-5 gallon bucket of lures (some are new in the package), jigs, baits, 4 and 6 lb line, 2 rapala fillet knives, hooks, 1 hand warmer package, 6 bait pucks

New replacement is around $2,000
Located at 140th and Huron, Westminster, CO
Looks great...
1st ques. - will you separate? lol j/k
2nd ques. - how much?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like a good deal for someone serious about ice fishing. Just curious, are you moving to a warmer climate or some other reason, it must be important to sell a complete package like this.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am old. I didn't go at all last year and the year before I fished Blue Mesa for perch at -20. Fun but I am done. I still elk and deer hunt but the ice and my old tush don't get along to well any more!!!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
I am old. I didn't go at all last year and the year before I fished Blue Mesa for perch at -20. Fun but I am done. I still elk and deer hunt but the ice and my old tush don't get along to well any more!!!
I dont do that -20 crap either. I fish mostly front range ice when its like 35F!

Then its fun-:thumb:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I understand your situation and -20 was never on my list for ice fishing even years ago when I was younger. I'm more like slayer now and do most of my fishing around town on the nicer days. I usually hit Evergreen as my first trip on the ice and that is my test pattern for all the ice gear to make sure everything is working. The cold takes a toll on old bones even when you dress properly but You have to be the judge when it comes to what it is worth to catch a few fish.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
You are getting old! I did Blue Mesa 2 years in a row now.
Too far too cold too big too deep. I doubt I'll EVER fish Big Blue again!:p

Only reason I ice fish is 'cause the water is frozen. Ice season only lasts 2 months at most for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts