Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am thinking about Skagway or 11 mile for the weekend. I have my cast off my leg and need to break free....

Any advise :D

Any reports?

Anyone seen any elk or other wildlife this winter? 8)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ive been thinking of skaguay also was wondering what the ice conditons are and now with this storm how are the roads up there any nfo folks?

·
Registered
16,529 Posts
Hey MIK- the fish are in the lake,under the ice somewhere. ;D I havent been to 11-mile since the get-together,but you know that the trouties are always there around the west end somewhere.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Been to 11 mile 3 times , skunked, lot of activity at Witcher Cove, if the kokes move from the dam you will have action, others I've talked too, not much success

Stohl has had some success, bright and early for the bite

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mikinaak said:
Anyone seen any elk or other wildlife this winter?  8)
This is another one of those times of year when I'm torn between looking for critters or chasing fish. I'm an avid shedhorn hunter and those horns will be dropping soon! Here's a couple of bucks I found last weekend and snuck up pretty close to.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Nice buck. I found a couple nice sheds 2 years ago one was while I was grouse hunting a 6 x 6 bull elk he dropped them 20 yards apart and the other was a 5x5 buck found those 60 yards apart while I was dragging my buck off the mountain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts