Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna learn more about ice fishing for lake trout? How about learning about some great new ice fishing products? Do you understand all the changes happening with our lake trout lakes? I will be at the Lone Tree Cabelas on Saturday December 12 at 2 pm and the Thornton store sunday December 13th at 10 am.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Kewl its the weekend I am on call...so I can show up and heckle...disappointed the venue has changed from bass pro no chance for a group dinner with Mike Hawk?...lololololol I think they have that table roped off and empty in eternity at the bass pro restaurant has been officially designated as hallowed ground!...got dinner plans?...lightning prolly wouldnt strike twice huh?...

On a side note if you want to learn about lake trout and fishing for lake trout I highly advise going...I have never seen a Bernie seminar where he didnt answer each and every question to the nth degree...he leaves no stone unturned and uniquely tailors his seminars for all angler levels from beginner to advanced in the same seminar...one of the foremost experts on lake trout and you get to pick his brain...not to mention the humor level that can ensue...coupled with a guy that loves what he does...if youre on the fence get your butt to cabelas north...you wont be disappointed...

·
Registered
443 Posts
I went last year to the Lone Tree Cabela's seminar, and it was great! Bernie was excellent at answering questions and even took us back into the store for tips and tricks on which tackle to buy. I plan to go again to the Lone Tree seminar.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
dammit, ill be in california next weekend. blah.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Haven't been to enough seminars yet, Goonie? lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wish we could get some love down here in good ole Colorado Springs....
I will be at the Colorado springs Bass pro on Saturday Jan 2. The seminar will be titled taking your Lowrance from the boat to the ice. It will lean heavily on lake trout tactics.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Getting ready to head to "The Bernie Show"
Good day for it, should be a good time!

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Leaving in a minute or 2...CYA down there!!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I am late but I have good reason...have the main course for the post seminar bernie roast starring Micheal Birds of Prey!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Leaving in a minute or 2...CYA down there!!!
Thought I saw you..... with such exquisite facial hair your unmistakable and don't see a lot of guys rockin handlebars. Anyways..... you a proud member of the lake trout mafia? The mafia has been known to slash tires and break rods of any angler who dare think about harvesting a beast laker..... seems like an effective way of dealing with low information anglers and curious what tthepikster would do if a he saw a man with a trophy mack on a stringer?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts