Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jk guys, i drove 300 miles southeast to a place i dubbed "prairie titties", and fished open water. oh and had the best breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy in all of prowers county too.

fishing was slow, but then i tied on a rapala jerkbait... and it was one after the other. lost a big one (surprise) and caught lots of "lil' sugars" as trish calls them. also caught a walleye after I said "dude i'm surprised im not getting into the walleyes here". was fun till I decided we should go to johnathan martin's pleasure pool where we caught the black and white smelly ferret. water at both places was frigid AF.

next weekend im going to williams fork for fat cat breakfast and stupid, suspending lakers. March rules.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice food report with some fishing!!

:biggrin1:

Between work and play, you sure put a lot of miles behind you.

·
P I K E
10,160 Posts
Nice job to you two! You guys definitely get frequent driver mile points for your journeys!

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the props guys.
I don't really measure distance in miles but moreso time... and I'd rather spend drinking money going out and traveling far instead of sitting on a barstool and getting shitfaced. It's how you find good fishing spots... lol.
I need to get back to some places I iced earlier this year and fish them open water... like valentine..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts