Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here suppose to be working but on a day like this, Damn i'm ready to hit the ice! Anyone else getting the itch?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Soooooo ready. Hoping to be out for the long Thanksgiving weekend for the first time of the season. Already planning some out of state trips!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is something wrong with people who look forward to ice fishing.........
The first time the guys I used to work with told me about Ice fishing, my first thought was. "ARE YOU CRAZY, I'M NOT GOING OUT THERE AND FREZZE MY BUTT OFF FOR A FISH"! Well can't help it now it's in my blood, I love it!
COME ON ICE!!!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Just thinking that I might get to fish more this winter than I did all summer.

MMMMM, Perch tacos. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
The first time the guys I used to work with told me about Ice fishing, my first thought was. "ARE YOU CRAZY, I'M NOT GOING OUT THERE AND FREZZE MY BUTT OFF FOR A FISH"! Well can't help it now it's in my blood, I love it!
COME ON ICE!!!!
My ice fishing evolution went the opposite way lol.

I always was so stoked for ice fishing... tried it out and loved it!! Bought all the gear and loved to go as much as possible....

Then I started dreading it... not sure if it's because I got a boat and now get to access entire lakes(where before I was confined to the shore until the water froze) or just have had enough :/

This year I am especially dreading it but I may try to do my best to embrace it here in the next couple months(really looking forward to my trip to El Salto in January!!).. Really really hope my local metro spots get good ice sooner rather than later... really don't wanna have to drive hours to go ice fishing!

** unless its for Mackinaw!! Need to get a snowmobile though!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts