Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
In years past I may have been all psyched up with some of you guys......... But that is no longer the case!! I think it has got a lot to do with the fact that i now own a boat :)

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
I never wish for cold weather. Summer's too short already...and with the cold weather comes short days..I like the 5am to 9pm light in the summer..rather than the 7 to 4 in the winter. When it gets hot..I just gradually move to higher lakes..or fish at night. In fact, went out cat fishing last night..beautiful out.

·
Registered
24,883 Posts
I never wish for cold weather. Summer's too short already...and with the cold weather comes short days..I like the 5am to 9pm light in the summer..rather than the 7 to 4 in the winter. When it gets hot..I just gradually move to higher lakes..or fish at night. In fact, went out cat fishing last night..beautiful out.
And I thought Hobie was like Forrest Gump...not a smaaaart man!

Hey Hobie next week I am not on call lets go find a night catfishing spot!...during the week...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.