Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I fish almost every day in the summer and although I love fishing in shorts and flipflops with no shirt, I'm so ready for the ice! >:D

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I do so much better at those lakes through the ice...I'm really enjoying summer, but when ice season gets here I'll be waiting!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These temps in the valley have pushed me over the edge! I'll definitely be getting in the high country this weekend!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
So I fish almost every day in the summer and although I love fishing in shorts and flipflops with no shirt, I'm so ready for the ice! >:D

Apparently you've never ice fished with me...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks for bringing this up. I almost forgot about ice while preparing for hunting season. I'll be on the ice in a little over two months. I have a few new places to try this year.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Happy birthday! and like I said last night...you cant fix stupid...ice really?!...nut jobs!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
In years past I may have been all psyched up with some of you guys......... But that is no longer the case!! I think it has got a lot to do with the fact that i now own a boat :)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I never wish for cold weather. Summer's too short already...and with the cold weather comes short days..I like the 5am to 9pm light in the summer..rather than the 7 to 4 in the winter. When it gets hot..I just gradually move to higher lakes..or fish at night. In fact, went out cat fishing last night..beautiful out.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
HAPPY B_DAY WESTSLOPER!

Wish for long fall!!!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Thanks Zman! And yes ice! This near 100 degree **** has melted my soul....
Disappointed we havent seen a 100 here this year...not even close and prolly isnt going to happen...a paltry 93 this weekend...

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
I never wish for cold weather. Summer's too short already...and with the cold weather comes short days..I like the 5am to 9pm light in the summer..rather than the 7 to 4 in the winter. When it gets hot..I just gradually move to higher lakes..or fish at night. In fact, went out cat fishing last night..beautiful out.
And I thought Hobie was like Forrest Gump...not a smaaaart man!

Hey Hobie next week I am not on call lets go find a night catfishing spot!...during the week...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts