Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like ive said i suck at ice fishing and dont have any fish pics, but if anyone has any good ones u should all post them here, id love to see some nice fish from the ice

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
very nice

with fishing like that i might want a longer winter

·
Registered
943 Posts
i have never caught a fish there. i need to get up there with someone who knows what the hell they are doing

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Yeah,its gonna suck the big one! I never thought twice about jumping in the car and driving up to Steamboat lake by myself for a one-dayer.That aint likely to happen much anymore.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice fish Slayer...those Eleven Mile winter fish are fat as any around...I knew you were a fish catching alien though...no eyeballs in that third picture!...explains the lunkers!!! ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i knew i could count on u for pics

and whats that? a pic of u w/o sunglasses? wtf man

haha ;D

·
Registered
405 Posts
BEAUUUUTIIIFUUUL pics Slay!

Yeah gas is off the scale now, buddying up is the way to to split costs. Count me in. I'll try and get some photos posted in the near future.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice Evergreen pic...she is a tough gal!...not many you see when fingers become less than nimble!

And Mustang

a pic of u w/o sunglasses? wtf man
Cant you see it..."Slayerfish" The Motion Picture

Slayerfish robotically catching a humungous Eleven Mile rainbow...he has taken a newbie with him on the trip who is hunting for his camera...finally finds the camera turns around and Slayerfish is fishing again...the agast newbie frantically screaming where is the fish...

Slayerfish (in his best Arnold Terminator tone)..."I Leeeet Hiiiim Goooo"!!!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
If any one around Parker or denver area need somone to head up ice fishing with send me a email, gas prices are killing me. Last weekend went bird hunting below braggs wyoming on the colorado side and cost $130 in gas money round trip. Have all the equipment, actually to much .

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ill keep that inmind as the ice starts to form

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
These are from last winter (2004/2005) at 11 Mile. My son is in all the pictures. This was off of Rocking Chair:

Here's a nice 18" bow taken from Stoll Mountain:

Here's a 21" snake river cutthroat that I caught:

We took 4th place during the trout tournament!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/glachiew/NotBadforFourthPlace.jpg

BRING ON THE HARDWATER!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i need to cathc more of those in the last pic! lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts