Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys im a little late.
as of last week (just an fyi)
CHERRY CREEK: 6-8 across the whole lake.fishin fair for walleye, in my holes anyway.tower is NOT hot for crappies yet.got some perch though.trout are goin nuts in 10ft of water.
CHATFIELD:4-6 across most of the lake.fishing good for small walleyes if you know some holes.trout also good in shallow water.
BEAR CREEK:6-8 across the lake with open spots due to geese.trout fishin excelent.sauger and walleye poor unless you find em.then you hit a few 15's.
AURORA:marina and senac have 4-8 across em.trout excellent with minnows and waxies.stay in 15-20ft for the most action.walleyes not yet cause the rest of the lake just froze up sat night.almost found out the hard way.
GRANBY:JUST ON FRIGGIN FIRE!!!for small macks up to 6lbs,we slayed em in 40ft.4" across the bays.i wasnt goin any where else.sorry!
thats what i got for now guys,this is all first hand info.personally experienced by me.any questions pm me and i can give out more info if possible.
cheers and good luck.stay dry and warm
shawn

·
Registered
862 Posts
good report piker looks like ya get out quite a bit when did ya hit granby?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saturday was granby
i get out everyday i have off.and i work harder on the ice than i do at work,its crazy.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no sir havent targeted them yet.but i have a 3 day weekend coming up ;)
report to follow.plans for this coming weekend are TOP SECRET!!.nah just kiddin.pike pics and reports shall be up next tuesday.
then im gonna hit lake mac in nebraska for some hawg walleye for new years.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks for the reports Piker, they are greatly appreciated!

Certainly you are not talking hard water action on Big Mac, are you? You have peaked my curiosity! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts