Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24,883 Posts
I agree with Johnny...from what I have seen and read on other forums with people who have them...the Fishtraps seem hard to beat...that is next on my list...a fishtrap pro...I have a Clam but I think I am going to sell it...I like to be a little more mobile...plus that bucket seat is pretty darn comfortable...

· Registered
24,883 Posts
I looked hard at the Eskimo...people that have them really seem to like them...I read some really good things about the Otters too...sounds like they are built like tanks...but I havent seen any anywhere...plenty of sprawl room in the Pro...three holes...two poles spaced wide enough apart...Vex in the middle...that sliding bucket accomodates everything...gear pockets and windows well designed...enough room to put it on Chatfield in January...fish for trout and eyes...while having a battery operated color TV to catch the NFL playoffs...not heaven but I can see it from there!...I have a jar full of change that has to have a couple of hundred bucks in there...I think I heard it mutter...pssst Fish Trap Pro...bwahahahahahahahhaaaa...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.