Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
The Dave Genz huts are really nice but for you and your kids I would really really recommend the Quick Flip 2 from Eskimo. They are sold at Sportsmans W and they have a bench seat that fits 2 adults very comfortably and would probably fit 1 adult and 2 kids just perfect. I think the bench seat would work way better with kids than the swivel bass boat style seats found in the genz huts. There is room to fish 3 10" holes and have space for my little buddy heater. Also my auger fits perfectly in the sled when pulling every thing out on the ice. In fact I can fit my power auger, fish finder, lil buddy heater, tackle and put a cooler on top of it all and pull it along just fine. I think it goes for $280 at sportsmans and a travel cover is another 40. The cover is nice to have. Also I can put the hut in the back of my truck by myself as long as its empty but it is nice to have a second hand especially if your gear is still in it. Hope this helps.

· Registered
296 Posts
Zman I dont think there is a better 1 man hut on the market than the Pro. You cant beat it. I also like the adapter that ties two of them together, really cool. I was just thinking with kids that the bucket swivel seats in the fishtraps would be a major pain. Also the eskimo huts are quite a bit cheaper and still good quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.