Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if I didn't do it, the exploder will...

Did a drive by while running linehaul to gypsum this weekend. here ya go.

Georgetown is lidded with skim ice.

dillon is wide open as i saw from the rest area.

that one private pond along 119 by nederland has a firm lid.

officers gulch has ice, but is unsafe AF. half the lake is open still.

the copper mountain ponds have sketchy to skim ice.

black lakes above vail looked to be pretty safe. saw a few holes out there already.

hope that helps. feel free to call me an ******* via PM for revealing honey holes, or thank me, or call me fat, or whatever. I'm gonna wait till weekend after next to try for legit ice. next weekend Im doing the georgetown thing with my son, and I might try the south end just to say i ice fished.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Skim ice on a few puddles at St. Vrain. Literally puddles though, not the actual ponds :)

My guides iced up Saturday morning hucking metal but it warmed up (and got muddy) around 10.

·
Registered
15 Posts
feel free to call me an ******* via PM for revealing honey holes, or thank me, or call me fat, or whatever. I'm gonna wait till weekend after next to try for legit ice. next weekend Im doing the georgetown thing with my son, and I might try the south end just to say i ice fished.
You're fat.

:becky:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I don't think I've seen you (or fishlap until a week or two ago) post since last ice season!
Late ice plus more focus on hunting means I haven't even been out yet. Went looking a few weeks ago with no luck and wasn't able to join Nate last weekend. Should be on this weekend. There'll be plenty of options. Small chance of front range ice this Sunday or next weekend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just drove by Dowdy and West lakes, they had more open water than ice on Monday but seem to have full ice now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts