Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my wife and I have a room in Blackhawk Friday night and no kids for the weekend, and I was thinking of taking her ice fishing Sat. I usually don't ask for any info on this site, but if you know of a little lake in that area we could fish, your info would be greatly appreciated!

You can pm me because I understand not wanting to make your spot public to hundreds of lurkers.

Thanks in advance, Chadfish

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I think I'll try G.G.....Sounds like a good place for my wife to get into some action!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Golden Gate is close, but I'm not sure you can get to either Slough or Krielly pond from that side? I could be wrong, but we drove that way one time (easier from Estes than going through Golden), and the road to the other ponds was gated :mad: Don't know if it always is, and I think Dude pond or something? is on that side

Let me know if you go anywhere.. I probably won't be able to fish, but we're going to Blackhawk Saturday ;D

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Chadfish said:
Bummer its closed, maybe I'll just hit Gtown. Good luck gambling James!
Thanks, and I just pm'd you..

I called Golden Gate Canyon State Park. I guess there are two entrances off of 119, and we just took the wrong one.. She said the entrace closer to Blackhawk (near 46) will take you through the park to both Krielly & Slough ponds.

Sorry about the confusion..

Good Luck to you as well, andd hope you get to fish!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts