Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to catch up on posts... (and not have the negative one be the only one I have on here ;))

Not much to say. Jevan and I met up with Anthony and Kevin for a day of ice fishing.

Started out pretty slow with only a couple Trout caught.

Then we targeted Bluegills. Everyone was into them. It took me awhile, but I finally started getting them too. Small fish, but great weather, and bluebird sky.

Slow but consistent bite. Near the end of the day, Anthony caught a small White Bass through the ice. They're one of my favorite species, but I've never caught one through the ice before. So I asked Anthony if he minded if I fished a spot close to him (him and Brian are always helping me get into more fish) Sure enough I caught one. I was happy, but his small Bass was twice the size of the dink I landed. Go figure? You'd think them being in the same school...? I'm still happy though. My first White through the ice, and my next will have to be bigger :biggrin1:

All in all a great day on the ice with friends

Again, fun day walking on water with friends. Jevan, Anthony, as always nice fishing with you. Kevin, nice meeting you.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
He caught milky!!!

Nice work all!!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Nice!! Back to posting the reports i actually enjoy reading!!(Sorry just dont care for anything negative)

We/I missed you around here!! I think people see you post up reports and it helps them to become inspired/motivated to post there own reports!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts