Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How pissed off will you be at Him and, or Mcdaniels?

Just a thought.... frankly, I don't think HE can win today...

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Cutler hasn't done crap as of yet, and I don't think he will today. If the Bears make it to the Super Bowl it will be because of him however. I agree with Sagetrout, 3-4 turnovers today!

Jim

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Cutler, he gets his butt whooped and goes to sit on the bench like the whiney loser he is. I can just hear him tell Smith, "Those guys are mean to me, I don't want to play anymore!"

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
hobiecat said:
bassboy said:
longdraw said:
I would LOVE it.
X2, hope he proves McDaniels and hobiecat wrong. Actually I think he already has.
He is what I thought he was....Maybe a bit worse than that...
Absolutely right.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Disappointing performance by Cutler. I felt in a conference title game you would have to be carried off the field. I've seen him get ROCKED a lot more often than he did in this game and never come out. My feelings are he knew he wasn't having a good game, the Packers were moving the ball at will, and he didn't want to be responsible for losing the game.
Just my opinion. ???

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
TroutHunter said:
chefaaron said:
Cutler showed his true colors today. He is a *****! Oh! I hurt my knee :'( I cant play today. HaHa!
Elway played without an ACL...Tebow played with a broken leg...

TH
Maybe that two cent head is up to four cents...

He has played in 63 games out of 64 in four years...sacked 52 times this year...I think he has played hurt...and what did Urlacher say...

"Jay was hurt," Urlacher said. "I don't question his toughness. He's tough as hell. He's one of the toughest guys on our football team. He doesn't *****. He doesn't complain when he gets hit. He goes out there and plays his ass off every Sunday. He practices every single day. So, no, we don't question his toughness."

I think based on that I will wait for the MRI...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
So I guess he won Urlacher over...see he even made Urlacher smarter...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I knew they would get pounded by the pack. I called it preseason. Pack winning the super. Go ahead and laugh now HOG. :D :D :D ;D

Steelers are gonna be tough to beat though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts