Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
826 Posts
Been there, done it, when I was about 16. It is called the South Slope of Pikes Peak. Only a few species of trout though. There is a statute of limitations, right?  ;D If not the prosecution is only about hearsay. :p As a kid forbidden waters always fished the best! :) Never Private but so called Public but off limits!!!

· Registered
826 Posts
   I have never trespassed on an individual?s property, nor would I trespass today on City Property which is off limits. However, when I was a kid I saw how Colorado Springs City Officials and some City Employees used the Colorado Springs Watershed property as there own private hunting and fishing reserves; I therefore,  decided I could also. I wouldn?t recommend anyone doing this and face the possibility of getting caught and losing their fishing or hunting privileges, but I would not pass judgement against someone who does so especially after seeing how these areas are treated as a country club for a select few. If you don?t believe me, hike into any of the access roads during the hunting seasons or spend enough time watching restricted watersheds and as sure as time will tell, there will be City Employees Hunting or Fishing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.