Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had the chance to fish some of the best water in the state and nobody has fished it in several years would you do it? I am talking water that holds several state records (Different species) You could get in trouble and it is going to be hard to access (Several mile hike in the woods no path possible overnight camp)but it could pay off big time. Oh yeah even if i caught a state record there (which is unlikely) I would let it go. I would let everything I caught there go matter of fact. So what do you guys think.

· Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets just say there is very little risk. If the care taker sees me all I have to do is run back in to the woods. What is he going to do chase me into the middle of the woods. This is real hard for me because I just don't see the harm in what I am thinking about doing. I don't know I guess I have to think a little more about it. ??? ??? ??? Ok I'm done I'm going. ;D ;D ;D

· Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I understand everyones stance on this issue. I also want to say I mean no disrespect to anyone on this site. I would never poach any animals or keep any fish under size either. Like I said before I have nothing but respect for everyone on this site. Can anyone anwser me this. What or who would I hurt if I did this? That is where, for me, I draw the line. It is wrong to trespass. I can not argue that. I just feel that if I fish this area it will not hurt anybody or anything. I do understand what some of you guys are saying though that wrong is wrong no matter what. So I hope that you guys understand that I am not some guy that just breaks all the rules that I don't agree with. I have been thinking about this for a long time and to be honest I haven't made my mind up on weather I am going to do it or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.