Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
waterwolves said:
So I hope that you guys understand that I am not some guy that just breaks all the rules that I don't agree with.
Really?? Oh, I see. You just break some of the rules you disagree with, not all of them.

G

·
dude obviously your having second thoughts about doing it or you wouldnt of asked the forum .....after reading all this one point that seems to have eluded everyone .....Why dont you ask for the land owners permision . That would save you the rambo hike and trust me when you get into water you shouldnt be fishing your freakin out about getting caught not enjoying yourself . Most landowners are cool (note:i said most not all) and if express to him that you will be releasing all the fish and if he wants youll break down your barbs you might have a great time . When I was younger we used to fish a lake off 144th all the time and it was great. The land owner wanted us to keep the catfish clean them and bring them up to his house . Pretty soon he sold the house and tried to get the guy who bought it to let us fish, but the guy was a turd and didnt let us .....I dont know what to think about that ..If i had my own lake that i stocked and took care of would i let someone i didnt know fish it ...hell would I let someone I know fish it or would I keep it as my own paradise .....ok now im rambling sorry dudes first post of the day .

· Premium Member
4,368 Posts
Good post, Guitar.

Requesting permission is definitely the way to go. There is no guarantee it being granted but better to have asked and been denied than to risk sneaking in and being caught.

Like any situation, nobody talks about the 99 people who are courteous and follow the rules, but you hear all about the 1 guy who isn't. He gives everybody a bad namd.

Dan

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.