Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out four times this week and caught great fish everyday.  My problem is as I sit here and write this all I can do is think about MY fish that someone else will be catching.  I figured I would have had my fix for a little while  but it seems the more fishing I do the more I need it to stay sane.  I'm a user  :eek: and I don't plan to stop.  Hopefully it doesn't kill me.  Am I the only one with this problem?

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Me too...I have been out 6 days in a row...

·
Registered
18 Posts
My name is Ripple and I am an Addict. It has been 6 days since I have caught my last fish. And I am going NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Work to much and cant make it to the lake. Have a fish tank in the office and I am about to go fishing for gold fish, just to get my fix. I feel your pain roth. You are not the only one. Fish On Brotha!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was gonna go out today for my fix, but alas the weather and the fact that it's Easter weekend are conspiring against me. I'm actually thinking about hitting the lake after the family leaves tomorrow. Was gonna put a minnow out in the front yard and see if I could catch a neighborhood cat, just to hold me over. lol

Ripple,

I paid good money for the fish in that tank. I count them daily, cuzz I have been waiting for you to try something like that. grrrrrrr.

·
Registered
153 Posts
over my spring break I fished 7 out of 9 days... it was awesome... and i caught over 60 fish... including about 7 trout that were def over 20" including the 23" cutt in my profile pic... hows that for addiction? Now it has been a long time since I have caught a trout... *sigh* oh well... when I go home I can fish or our fish in our pond... only 19 of them... actually... no telling how many are left after the winter... still a few I hope...

·
Registered
699 Posts
my name is jason and i have been out every day this week so i guess i to am an addict. i am going again on monday and the little lady says if it keeps me sane go. i am hoping to break my personal best at spinney. biggest trout i have caught was 13.5 inches.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I am going thru serious withdrawls!Havent wet a line since October! :(Planning to go next weekend.Cant this one cause I'm on call and this holiday thing.AAARRRGHHHHH

·
Registered
530 Posts
I too am a junky. I sit in a building with no widows and cant see the weather and dream all day of being on the bank or in a boat. It has been 1 week since I last saw a bank with any action. Reading this list just makes it so much worse. Must fish need fishing... I've lost my mind....

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I am a junkie as well. Fished 7 straight days. Last week I fished all day at Aurora then head straight to Chatfield and fished until 4:00 a.m. My wife thinks I am insane. I am glad there are others.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Michael in Parker said:
I am a junkie as well. Fished 7 straight days. Last week I fished all day at Aurora then head straight to Chatfield and fished until 4:00 a.m. My wife thinks I am insane. I am glad there are others.
Yes we think you are insane too! :) But not for fishing 7 days in a row.....that would make me insane also.

;)

Dan

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
So far this year I have only missed 12 days of fishing, which means I'm still on track for over 320 fishing days in 2006. Retirement is just wonderful as long as your casting arm holds up.

But I am not a junkie, and I am not addicted to fishing. I could give it up any time if I wanted to. Of course I could.

;D

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
So far this year I have only missed 12 days of fishing, which means I'm still on track for over 320 fishing days in 2006. Retirement is just wonderful as long as your casting arm holds up.

But I am not a junkie, and I am not addicted to fishing. I could give it up any time if I wanted to. Of course I could.

;D
But the $64K question is............

How many days catching do you have this year?

Dan

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Been skunked only twice, so far......

P. S.
Everyone who believes that, please stand on your head.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts