Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like anyone missed these reports. Didn't go last week because my wife had shoulder-rotor cuff surgery. Didn't go the past two weeks before the surgery because I got sick of the non-stop South Park wind. Me and nephew Chance (Wisenheimer) went to North Catamount first. After an hour and no bites or fish we headed to South Catamount. Orange Z-Ray and pink Taz. was the ticket. They didn't even hit Power Bait or nightcrawlers or Woolly Buggers or tube jigs. I caught 5 and Chance caught 5, had a lot of hits and Chance lost 6 rainbows. Stopped by Crystal Creek Res. on the way out. I got 1 Snake River cutt full of eggs and Chance caught 2 bows and lost 4 in about 15 minutes. We kept 8 for the grill. They changed the one way road system between North and South up there. North is about 5 feet low, South is about 15 feet low, and Crystal is about 5 feet low.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
TSs are great baits!

Jeff, I just went through my Trout pack the other day, trying to minimize... I took my Super Dupers and my Z Rays out.. Was thinking today about putting my SUper Dupers back in, and now probably Z Rays too.. :D

Nice job on the fishing

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat, we got 4 digital cameras. Never remember to take them fishing or to use after the trip. James, first time I caught a trout from shore on a Z-Ray. Had always used it in the boat before. And Tazs are great from shore or the boat!

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
elkdeerbear said:
Pat, we got 4 digital cameras. Never remember to take them fishing or to use after the trip. James, first time I caught a trout from shore on a Z-Ray. Had always used it in the boat before. And Tazs are great from shore or the boat!
thats cause ur to gung ho on the automatic fisherman ;) ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts