Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved here last summer from Dallas. I want to go fishing and learn how to do it around here. I don't have any equipment because I want to buy the right equipment the first time, that is why I want to fish with someone who knows their way on the lakes and streams. I'm willing to observe if I can. That is how I learn best at first. I can trade you guys some lessons in my other passion with is long range shooting or some other compensation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I moved here last summer from Dallas.
Ohhh, dude! Admitting that here was a mistake. Lot's of folks on here dislike Texans... not me though. I prefer to dislike folks from the N. East coastal area and those from the VERY politically confused (insane) State of California... lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh, dude! Admitting that here was a mistake. Lot's of folks on here dislike Texans... not me though. I prefer to dislike folks from the N. East coastal area and those from the VERY politically confused (insane) State of California... lol
I'm are we getting hostility from a lot of people that hate Texans. I think it's because our Mexican food is better than yours

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's the green chili y'all Pour all over your food that make you angry.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I'm are we getting hostility from a lot of people that hate Texans. I think it's because our Mexican food is better than yours

Best Mexican I ever had was in Marble Falls, but you dang Texans and your “ our Mexican is better “. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best Mexican I ever had was in Marble Falls, but you dang Texans and your “ our Mexican is better “. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's a beautiful place in Texas really unlike anything Texas has. Marble Falls.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice!
.308 ..., 6.5 ?
Is the one on the left a built up model 11?
They are both custom actions the one on the right my primary rifle is at 223 Remington I shoot from a long-range competition. The one on the left is a 6.5 by 47 Lapua

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Dalt, what part of the state are you in? Can you fish weekdays?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not right now. I have a full-time job and by the time I leave it's already dark. But a lot of weekends I'm free.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts