Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved here last summer from Dallas. I want to go fishing and learn how to do it around here. I don't have any equipment because I want to buy the right equipment the first time, that is why I want to fish with someone who knows their way on the lakes and streams. I'm willing to observe if I can. That is how I learn best at first. I can trade you guys some lessons in my other passion with is long range shooting or some other compensation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhh, dude! Admitting that here was a mistake. Lot's of folks on here dislike Texans... not me though. I prefer to dislike folks from the N. East coastal area and those from the VERY politically confused (insane) State of California... lol
I'm are we getting hostility from a lot of people that hate Texans. I think it's because our Mexican food is better than yours

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I'm are we getting hostility from a lot of people that hate Texans. I think it's because our Mexican food is better than yours

Best Mexican I ever had was in Marble Falls, but you dang Texans and your “ our Mexican is better “. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts