Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taking the big bird to Houston Mon, then on to Lk Conroe for a month. Spawn just started last week so looks like my timing is good. This is a lake of about 1000 docks which is the strong part of my game. Got my power worms (blue fleck), senkos, some swimbaits and chatterbaits and tubes.

Wish me luck!!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Good luck Ed, sounds like a fun trip!!! Tight lines!!!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see you too Mike-we'll have to get out on pueblo when I get back.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I spent 2 months there Nov/Dec and fell in love with the lake. For me, it was the best bass fishing I've ever had and that includes Fork and a bunch of others.

Palm trees everywhere, restaurants right on the lake you can boat to, its just an awesome place. We're putting our house here on the market and want to get a lake front house on Conroe.

Will always come back to CO for the warmer months but you can't beat winters down here. I'll try and learn how to take and post pictures. Might need your help Tony. :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Awesome have fun! I keep harping to people about me moving to FL in a year when I'm done with school, primarily for the bass fishing. I am starting to think though recently that Tx may be worth looking into...

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're right slayer, nothing can compare to the lush oasis that is eastern CO. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts