Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some powerpro 20 lb braid and im using a 3-4 ft leader of trilene 10 lb big game. I have used a blood knot to attach my leader it seems pretty strong no slippage the knot breaks at the mono when i yank it to failure. I am more comfortable with this knot easier and faster for me to tie. I will be using it at bm this weekend for kiwanis tourney but i am going to pueblo res tomarrow night to cast it a few times and check it out. Anybody got any dos and donts for me to try.

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya im not a troller vertical jigging didnt work for us on sat but did ok today. I love the braid not a single tangle all weekend. My mono pole knoted up on me today im a braid guy now. We got 12.62 lbs how did you do

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya swivels not good for me either i was trying not to real my knot through my guides and even with a three foot leader still was doing it. Right now been fishing top water baits in flooded trees and weeds for wipers tying straight to my braid working awesome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.