Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info on the ice conditions at Wolford, Green Mtn. or Williams fork??? Thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
TwoBears said:
Any info on the ice conditions at Wolford, Green Mtn. or Williams fork??? Thanks in advance.
Well, I see it's time for your annual question. :D Four years and 4 questions.
Good luck. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
TwoBears said:
Any info on the ice conditions at Wolford, Green Mtn. or Williams fork??? Thanks in advance.
Well, I see it's time for your annual question. :D Four years and 4 questions.
Good luck. ::)

Maybe he has better things to do besides posting over 6k times. LOL ;D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Rover said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
TwoBears said:
Any info on the ice conditions at Wolford, Green Mtn. or Williams fork??? Thanks in advance.
Well, I see it's time for your annual question. :D Four years and 4 questions.
Good luck. ::)

Maybe he has better things to do besides posting over 6k times. LOL ;D
x2 :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Green Mountain has 8" plus. Wolford should be about the same. Can't give any info about WF but have heard reports of people fishing on it.

A friend of mine travels between Denver and Steamboat and says lots of people fishing GM & Wolford. No idea about slush but I will in the next couple days ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info, hope to meet up with you guys on the ice.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top