Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Samantha and I headed up to a lake we've never fished before; 1 1/2 hours north of where we live. We had a long week so we decided to sleep in and rest before heading up! We got there in the afternoon and to our surprise we had our best fishing day of the season so far! We were there for little under 3 1/2 hours and landed a total of 39 fish! I caught 27, seemed like every few minutes I had one!! Love these days lol :)

Ice was around 10" thick. Sunny day but pretty nippy, we got there and it was barely over 10 degrees. The sun and all the fish made it fine though :)
Landed all my fish in a wide variety of depths from 6-30 Feet and everywhere in between.

Attached are some photos of the day, as well as a video to the day! We got some nice drone footage and some catches on the drone as well:eek: Hope you enjoy if you check it out!!

https://youtu.be/ZyV5IUvYtNU

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fish hog.

Let Sam catch some too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoL she started getting annoyed. I got 7 before she caught 1;D;D

Soon as she moved to some deeper water though, she started getting hits. I think the Glow pattern was just the way to go that day...Pink Panther from Titan Tungsten always gets me some too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts