Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still good fishing but the tittle says it all there is absolutely no control out there by the rangers fished the no wake zone today but not not sure why they even put the buoys up and its not just the jet skiers and wakeboarder but theres plenty of fishing boats not coming even close to slowing down, called the ranger four times but nobody ever showed up, next time I go no inspection and screw the limit there are no rules in this lake.when leaving the line to get in the east side was from inspection station out to Parker road,

·
Registered
440 Posts
Screw that place on the weekends especially Memorial Day weekend. I was trying to record a intro for my Sterling video and wanted to go to Cherry Creek when I saw 40 cars in line I pulled a U turn.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Pueblo, North Marina, Sunday @ 6:40pm. 1 hour an 20 minutes in line to pick up my boat. Hear tell of even longer waits if you tried to get off early.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty close thought id get my revenge yesterday but it turns out they closed the east boat ramp so thats pretty much what the west one looked like, fishing is still good though I caught twenty five five over eighteen.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
pretty close thought id get my revenge yesterday but it turns out they closed the east boat ramp so thats pretty much what the west one looked like, fishing is still good though I caught twenty five five over eighteen.
Sounds like it’s red hot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your right again they didn't want minners at all today only night crawlers and leeches, dam they are hungry aggressive fish, many of them swallowed the hook so was forced to cut the line, lost a lot of hooks today

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love the code names (i.e. "the crack", "Barr", "The Zoo"! Be sure to keep them a secret. I think I'll stay "over here".;)

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
🤐🤐 Shhhhhhh 🤐🤐
Barr is not a secret spot. 😄

I love the code names (i.e. "the crack", "Barr", "The Zoo"! Be sure to keep them a secret. I think I'll stay "over here".;)
"There" is more stealthy. There's more places in "there" than in "here" (theoretically, "there" is a bigger radius than "here"). 😄

1 - 20 of 24 Posts