Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a petty debate with Pistoldog today, I stepped out of the office and thought to myself: maybe I'm due for some fishing. Well, it's a good thing I went:

13 pounds on the boga and 31.5". Caught on a straight retrieve on a Duo Realis 120 SP. Actually, the initial bump came on a straight retrieve. I though it was a small tick on a rock at first. It took me a split second to realize that there should be no rocks that far out. Then I realized it did not hold on to the the lure. I gave the lure a twitch followed by a pause and it was on for good. This walleye gave a me a pretty good fight. I find that the healthy, but not obese, fish fight the best. But this fish would have easily been a pound heavier if it were obese.

Anyhoo, next next I get bogged down in petty arguments online, just tell me to STFU and go fish, cuz petty arguments online ain't real entertainment. We'll all be better off for it. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow great job Linh healthy fish!...boy do i need to get out!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmmm that's looks like an ice fishing set up.... 6lb fish.....maybe.
Christ, I am accused of open water fishing during ice season and of ice fishing during open water season... You all just don't like my coloring. I finally made sure to give Bobys some orange in my pics... Crappy phone and bad planning lead to ground picture. Otherwise, I might have hooked up with Whomp tonight for a stiff arm pic.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha!

For real ,beast fish, AO! PM the lake so I can chase your bite. Thanks.

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Awesome fish AO!!! You smart guys keep it going the way you have, sometimes it makes the dumbest of us look that much smarter!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I thought your fishing skills were pretty good when trying for PD, he just wasn't going to bite. Change the approach/tactic next time? :rofl:

Glad you got out and got a bite anyway! :thumb:

Nice fish sir.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought you couldn't fish the Cherry Creek damn right now:eek:
Yup, Cherry Creek. Get yours tonight! Sike! :lol:

I thought your fishing skills were pretty good when trying for PD, he just wasn't going to bite. Change the approach/tactic next time? :rofl:

Glad you got out and got a bite anyway! :thumb:

Nice fish sir.
Yeah, he's a tough dude.

Nice fish AO!

It was all in good fun.

Next time you need to fish just fire up a semantical debate with me.

:)
:cool:

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Couple months ago you said fishing too much was making AO a dull boy-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couple months ago you said fishing too much was making AO a dull boy-
I am sure some of you would argue that A0 is a dull boy under any circumstance. :lol: Just gotta find the right balance. 4+ days per week was too much. Zero day in 4 four days is too little.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great fish AO! I am now kicking myself for not sacking up and fishing last night.
I almost made a turn to head home when I saw that the snow had significantly slowed the traffic.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts