Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this seems odd to ask if anyone is interested in a boat, rather than just posting it, but...

I have a late 70's 15' Larson with a 80hp Mercury. The boat is a pretty cool fishing boat. I have a custom platform that goes over the front seats that has a cut out for a battery. Along with a pedestal seat and trolling motor, it is perfect for cruising shore lines looking for bass or pike. Two rod holders on the back make it a trolling machine. I have a custom box and rod holder for storage and what not. It comes with two fuel tanks. The boat can also pull a skier or tuber. It's not huge or elegant by any means, but very fishy.

I just don't use it. We normally take the drift boat. I just want to see it used. I don't need to sell it, in fact a buddy kinda wants to use it for the summer, but I'd rather sell it and not have to worry about the registration and all that crap.

So if you have been kicking around the idea of buying a fishing boat, let me know. I will take and post pics tomorrow if there is any interest.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Somewhat interested - been looking for a 16' Aluminum Deep-V but keeping an open mind. I was hoping that you would post those pics and a price.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somewhat interested - been looking for a 16' Aluminum Deep-V but keeping an open mind. I was hoping that you would post those pics and a price.
I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. As for price? I have no real idea. I would consider all serious offers. I just want to see it on the water.

·
Registered
740 Posts
OK, no hurry on my account - I have something in the works that I will probably be coming home with next weekend. Thank you for the reply though.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a couple pics. They aren't the best. I just pulled the tarp off as it's been sitting for a while.
The 1st pic shows the entire boat including the Mercury 80 HP.
The 2nd pic is the front with the custom floor with the cut out for the trolling battery, the pedestal seat, and trolling motor.
The 3rd pic shows the removable pedestal chair that is the "captains seat".
Also in the pic is a custom bench seat that is also storage with 6 rod holders on the outside.
I will clean it up a bit and get some better pics tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts