Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Cant believe they used different sized a auger drills for the side by side...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I just put together a spanking new Milwaukee M-18 Fuel on a Clam Drill Plate to go with a 6" StrikeMaster Mora Drill. Now I need to test it out.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I just put together a spanking new Milwaukee M-18 Fuel on a Clam Drill Plate to go with a 6" StrikeMaster Mora Drill. Now I need to test it out.
I did the same on a laser. Used a 20volt craftsman with 550in.lbs. Didn't want to tear apart my good and pretty new M18. Works awesome!!!!!!!
Tested in out today. Very happy with it. Cost me 70$. Way better than a new $600 elect. Still have the 2 stroke for when I need 10" holes in the hills.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of my first thoughts were to put an 8 inch Mora head on and see how that would work with the M-18, but then if I want a bigger hole can just drill another 6 along side:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
One of my first thoughts were to put an 8 inch Mora head on and see how that would work with the M-18, but then if I want a bigger hole can just drill another 6 along side:rolleyes:
I was thinking the same. A 8 takes a lot more torque than a 6, one guy on iceshanty tried it, went back to a 6.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Going to use a 7 on mine i think...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts